Josh and Anabel

Josh and Anabel

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Catch up Time!

Our visit with mom and little sister was great. It was nice to get away for a little while. It was so nice spending some time with my mom and  sister. They enjoyed Zaylee so much!! While we were at my moms Zaylee waved bye bye for the first time to my little sister. It was so cute.

On March 8 was my moms birthday, it was so nice spending her birthday with her. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MOM AND MISS YOU!

Yummy cheescake from Cheesecake Factory!

Selena, Me, Zaylee and Mom

Zaylee like Selenas big chair.

On our way back from visiting my mom we decided to stop by and visit my dad for a little while. Last time he seen Zaylee she was about 3 months so it has been a while.
She didn't really know what to think of him.
She was not a happy camper. I think she might be getting some more teeth because she has been pretty fussy and has a little cold  :( No fun

Before we left to Pahrump Berenise, Zaylee and I went to Texas Roadhouse for Berenise's birthday.
Good Times with Tia Bere

So now we are home trying to get some laundary done and clean some stuff up. we all came back from vegas and have somekind of a cold/sore throat.
But the good news is that Josh's boss called him today and asked him if he wanted to go back to work!!!!! Yay. so he starts work tomorrow.
THANK YOU JESUS! MY GOD IS AN ON TIME GOD!

1 comment:

gram said...

So glad you got to spend time with your family.Also to see your Dad.God is certainly a good God,to serve him is the best life ever.Great about Joshua job,will pray it last a while.Love you all Gram