Josh and Anabel

Josh and Anabel

Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Zaylee

My My!! This year sure did go by so fast. As I was rocking Zaylee before bedtime on Saturday I was having flashbacks from the day she was born. She was so little. I remember when I had her I couldn't believe I was a Mom. And 1 year from now I can't believe my baby is 1 year old. Time goes by so fast, before I know she will be on her way to kindergarten.

1 Day Old
1 Year Old 

Zaylee is finally started walking on her own. She has realized it's quicker than crawling. I will share some pictures of her Birthday Party. I will be adding more throughout the week. :)


 She had just woke up and I put her B-day hat on her, and I think it was off balancing her. LOL.
 She really needs to concentrate.

 Abuelita & Zaylee being goofy
Thank you Tia Bere, Tia Sele & Abuelita for decorating.

Zaylee's Cake

 Tia Bere & Zaylee
Daddy trying to take a Little nap

 Tia Sele & Zaylee
Me, Zaylee Abuelita, Tia Bere, & Tia Sele( One sister is missing) 


 Too Cute
Lol I don't know what Abuelita is doing with her.

 Grandma & Coda
 Hmm I want to open this present!!
Our wonderful cooks!
We had French Fries, hamburgers, hot dogs, & corn on the cob.

 Momma & Zaylee
Auntie Naya & Grandpa

Yummy
 Finger licking good :)

 Smile Nana



 Our little family

Papa, Nana & Zaylee
Mommy & Daddy


No comments: