Josh and Anabel

Josh and Anabel

Thursday, May 10, 2012

I have been trying to teach Zaylee how to eat with a spoon and fork... and it has been fun.LOL. I put the spoon in her right hand and she switches it over to her left one.. So she might be a lefty..

Scrambled eggs w/ turkey meat!

End result :) Looks like she liked it.


Mothers Day is just around the corner. This is my first Mothers Day, last year didn't really count :) My lovely husband is so sweet, he came home from work yesterday and had bought me some roses, he said it was my early mothers day present :)

I am truly so thankful to have such a wonderful husband he is SO good to me. Words can really not even explain what a great dad and husband he is.
 On May 24 it will be our 4 year anniversary, and he usually buys me 1 rose for every year we have been married and just the other day I was thinking wow it will be so awesome when he buys me 50 roses for 50 years of being married. :) I am so excited to spend the rest of my life with him..
I love you babe

3 comments:

gram said...

wow she is sooo smart we can't wait to see you all. Your right you have a wonderful husband.Of course we might be a little prejudice. LOVE GRAM

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with being a lefty....

imcyndi said...

Soon she will be saying I may be left handed but I'm always right! Like her Papa *LOL* And being left handed is even in the bible... Proverbs 3:16 Length of days is in her right hand; and in her left hand riches and honor.
She's such a cutie!