Josh and Anabel

Josh and Anabel

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Hiking Mt. Rose!

We woke up at 7am got ready to go for a hike. We met Berenise, Q, and mom at Mt. Rose at 8:45am and we began our hike. Zaylee had the best seat in the house :) in a hiking back pack. Josh carried her the whole way and I had our snack back pack:)
We ended up going a little past the waterfall so we ended up hiking about 6.7 miles. We got done at 11:15am.

On the way down we were saying how Zaylee was going to fall asleep as soon as she got in the car but she actually surprised all of us. She was quiet and we didn't hear her so I looked and what do you know she is snoozing away. Lol.
Josh and I want to go back up there and go to the very top of Mt. Rose. That is like 10 miles...fun fun :) it is so pretty up there..

We came home showered and took a 1 hour power nap. And now we are getting ready to go meet everyone. We are going to go to Atlantis buffet for dinner well I guess this will be breakfast lunch and dinner!! YUM:)

Friday mom, Berenise , Zaylee, and myself went to go get pedicures.. I wish I was getting one now lol.. Then after that I went home and got Josh and went to Hiroba for sushi. It was great as always :)

I will post some pictures later..
Hasta Luego :)

No comments: