Josh and Anabel

Josh and Anabel

Friday, July 6, 2012

Sushi & More


My sister Berenise and Quinten took us out for sushi tonight celebrating Josh's Birthday a few days early!! It was VERY GOOD as always. Josh and I both tried some new rolls, we liked all of them except for 1 that Quinten got that was not very good. LOL.

I remembered I was supposed to take pictures at the very end. So I just have a few to share. :)


Berenise & Q

Paradise Roll

Surprise Roll :)
~YUMMY YUMMY~


We are baby free tonight!! Auntie Naya and Uncle Travis have her for the night :) We are so blessed to have family so close to us that can watch her when we want a little brake and have some time alone!! 

Also here is my skirt almost all done. Still have to fix the back and hem it up. BUT... Josh is helping me sew the pleats in.. soo I can't say I made this skirt. I just helped. LOL :) Better than not having anything to do with it I guess..

And of course I need to show a picture of Zay Zay!! She is getting so big. Today I gave her some goldfish in a snack holder and she took it and went and sat in her chair and talked to herself while she ate her fishys.


Okay thats all for now Good Night :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad ya'll like that...But I am just not sure that really looks very good.

Dallas and Dakota's Mom said...

Im positive it doesn't look good! Blick!!!!