Josh and Anabel

Josh and Anabel

Friday, July 6, 2012

~Learning to sew~

Okay soo.. it is now 12:15am and I am still awake. Josh and Zaylee are in bed but I am determined to finish part of my project.

Josh is teaching me how to make my own jean skirts :P That way I don't have to keep asking him to make things for me. (LOL it should probably be the other way around; me teaching him, but oh well he is just good like that :) }

Here is what I have done:
First I cut out all the diamonds
*
Then I sewed & surged pieces together
*
Here is one pleat

And here is the 2nd pleat

I am going to stop here and continue later today :}
The pants are torn apart and ready to sew the pleats in.
I will let everyone know what the end result looks like!!
Goodnight :)

2 comments:

gram said...

wow looks like your doing great so far. wish i would have learned to sew when i was younger.Don't feel like tackling it now.Keep up the good work. love to all GRAM

Anonymous said...

Also remember that one person that never updates her blog. She doesn't count anything as a vacation unless it's??? Well I'm not sure what it takes to be a vacation. She's not going on a "vacation" until she finishes her blog and the last vacation..lol